Feel free to PM me

I have taken the liberty of sending you an email with the spreadsheet attached. I hope that is OK, it is about half a megabyte in size. Make that about 150K after zipping. The spreadsheet is far more complex than can be described in a Q & A session. Each row of the spreadsheet contains beginning and ending dates that may or may not cross multiple months/years (different for each row) and seven columns of data that interact with three other columns in the same row to produce totals which are to be allocated by Standard Broadcast Month, not calendar month. (A standard broadcast month consists of either four or five Monday through Sunday weeks, ending on the final Sunday of the calendar month. I'll attach one of those to the email as well as the spreadsheet.

Play with the spreadsheet for a while and you'll begin to get the idea of what we are trying to do. The object is to allocate all of the dollars computed by the spreadsheet and display them in the month boxes below the scheduling grid.

tanstaafl.