I'm testing out Replay AV now. The demo version is pretty crippled, but I can already tell that it's a very good application (it bugs you a lot to register, limits you to 15 minute recordings of radio streams, and only allows you three radio recording schedules).

I'm going to have to look into it, but one thing that has suprised me is this: when I asked it to start downloading episodes of Systm, it said something like "starting torrent." Is this thing also a very basic Bittorrent client?
*edit*
It looks like it is! I have the little bittorrent logo in my system tray. That's pretty cool. Although I'm sure it cuts off right after download, so I look like a dirty leech
*/edit*

I'm very tempted to purchase this program. Brad, have you tried installing this on more than one PC? The thing is, I'd like to install this on my PC at home for recording, and at work for streaming my local classical music station.

This is also useful because I like having a utility for downloading my various pod/vidcasts in addition to this streaming media recording. Thanks for the post!

Edited by Dignan (16/06/2006 19:17)