Quote:

(4) If nothing above worked, then a full reinit of the hard drive is the next option. This means all music on the drive is lost and will have to be re-uploaded, and playlists re-created. You really don't want to do this, but at this point there's little else to try. This means installing the dreaded builder image. But before doing destroying the music collection, try and find a different notebook hard disk to use for this step. Remove the original drive, and install the new one, and then run the builder on *that* drive. Once it finishes, reinstall v2.01 software, and then reinstall Hijack.

(5) If the last step worked, then you'll need to repeat it on your original drive, and then reinstall all music and playlists. Ugh.

I understand formatting a new drive with the builder image then prepping it for use. But how do I remove the music from my original drive before I execute the builder image on it? I'm missing something here...
Its not a big deal if I lose the music...I need the player working....I can always re-load. Can I leave the original hard drive in place then run the builder image? Its like starting fresh all over again right?