Patrick, oh Patrick, where are you when we NEED you????

This invocation works better on the correct day (March 17th), but even so, I am here my child.

I've been sort of busy over the last couple of months, what with trips to Canada to visit family, chest infections, freelance design of interesting additions to empegs, a brief but unpleasant spell in hospital, and a couple of other things. Some of these even happened concurrently.

Anyway, my infection is nearly over, the surgery has healed up nicely, and I'm back in the UK. I'm still interested in doing a PIC board of some sort to plug into the empeg, pretty much as originally intended lo, these many many months ago. I still have electronics to design (for money, therefore pretty important!), silly kit cars to supercharge, and LPG conversion systems to invent, so time is a little tight, but if anyone has any reasonable ideas for other things to add, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

By the way, does anyone in the UK, preferably in the vicinity of the Southwest, know where I could get:

(A) A cheap but running Ford Scorpio 24v 2.9I engine, and/or

(B) A very cheap used Nissan Micra automatic (N-CVT) gearbox and electronic clutch. I need this last before I can finish building the BMW turboshaft powered gokart, you see. (Only 60 BHP, but you wouldn't believe the torque. Or the noise. Or the fuel consumption)

Patrick. (Not actually St., but really quite nice anyway)

Opinions expressed in this email may contain up to 42% water by weight, and are mine. All mine.