Quote:
BTW, no Weeds spoilers please. We're still on Episide 8 of Season 2 in Canada. I did think the first season was a bit funnier and "light hearted."

Oops, sorry, I'll remember that. I can't wait to hear your reactions to the finale, though.

I'm not sure that Heroes can go any slower. Like I said, they're manufacturing reactions that keep the story stretched out, and if they keep moving the characters like chess pieces, I don't see how they can write fleshed-out characters. The writers just don't seem all that good.

It's funny, but Bryan Fuller seems to create or get attached to really interesting ideas, but nothing he does really meshes with my tastes, or maybe he's just not all that good. I love Wonderfalls, but I'm not sure I would have liked it as much as I did if they hadn't needed to compact the story to fit the short order of episodes. And everyone says how much Dead Like Me went to crap after he left, but despite a few questionable moves and a story that seemed to fizzle towards the end, I adored those characters. I would have done anything to see another season of Mason and Rube.