Whereas everyone loves to hate on the GoDaddy commercials, I had no problem with it. Just a spontaneous party scene with hot chicks dancing around in slow-motion spraying water or champagne -- you know, like at the end of EVERY 80's teen movie, or EVERY 80's metal video you ever saw.

Not very offensive, not very original, not very good usage of their guest stars: Danica, the Teutels, and that Biker Chick, but just good eye candice (um, I mean, "eye candy") that fits their brand and their image.

[Digression: remember that Simpsons where a party randomly breaks out at the end while an invisible band plays Journey's "Any Way You Want It."
<chrisfarley>That was awesome!</chrisfarley>
and made me realize how often that seemed to happen in 80's movies (just like the training montages with background squealing guitars)]

On the other hand, I found the commercial from that sales lead company very crass, offensive, stereotypical, and dated.
"Use our product and you will get this Ferrari, this hot babe, this big house, get invited to dinner with the boss, not have to do any real work, and be able to give a condescending lecture to a subordinate about why he's a fool for working hard."

I guess if they would have made it cheesier and campier, I might have liked it, though.

On the good pile:
I loved the Coke video game commercial where the guy strolls around putting out garbage can fires, returning bags of money, hooking the homeless guy up with the convertible full of babes, and recovering the purse snatched from the old woman.