Thanks! Yea I had read that a while back. I have not had any issues with my Ethernet (yet) but I have only loaded a handful of songs on it thus far.

I hate to admit it but I wasn't sure what pr0n meant, but in searching the forum looks like pics. Anyway I'll try and snap a few next time I am working on it. It's in an xcab F150 so the dash does not look stock, especially since I used a metra prefab dash kit. So it is for sure not as sleek as some of the other pics I have seen. My amps, cap, and pwr plant are bolted under the front seats. There was not a lot of options and I had to kind of make some things work which took away from the aesthetics of it some, but they are hidden which is the main thing I was going for.

The only thing that I was not happy about was this:
http://www.soundstream.com/accessories-powerplant.htm
The Led's on the logo and the ones to indicate which fuses are installed stay on, even with the engine off. So I have a slight blue glow from under the seats when the truck is parked. For now some electrical tape has the Led's blacked out. For long term I may pull the PCB out and de-solder the Led's.

Also I don't have may cap charged and connected yet, since I don't have my sub in, but the Amp and Volt meter don't read anything. They do display 0A and 0.0V, but don't change. I figured they would have read something even with only a small amount of juice going through it. I am waiting on some feedback from soundstream about it since there is no manual online on their pwr plant.

Edited by brax (26/03/2007 16:38)