Quote:
Ground loops are no issue for me as I am celebrating my 20th year in the audio industry and troubleshooting these types of problems is old hat now.

Ah. No worries, then.

Quote:
I just think this could be the type of thing I am looking for at this point.

Only if you can program in whatever language RoadRunner is written in. Don't count on someone else doing it for you. The people on this BBS are frequently miracle workers (Mlord especially), but the problem is you can't *depend* on miracles.

When I said it was brain-dead easy to program a control interface for the empeg, what I meant was that the actual concept of it, and the commands you send to the empeg, are simple. However, you do need to know some basics, such as how to send HTTP commands and how to receive files from an HTTP server. These things sound simple, but depending on your programming language, might contain some tricky gotchas if you've never done it before. Also, I don't know what the application framework for RoadRunner looks like, for all I know it could be deeply convoluted and very tricky to insert your own code. You won't know until you look.