Anyway, the basic notion of what you're accomplishing here is that you're creating a virtual printer that accepts PostScript code. When it receives the PostScript, instead of sending it to a hardware printer, it sends it to the ghostscript program. Ghostscript knows how to process PostScript and it takes the code that its sent and translates it into something else, which in this case is the Windows internal printer language. When it does so, it sends it directly to the printer that you already have installed. (The basic idea with that is that Internet Explorer, Word, Notepad, etc. don't know anything about your printer or any other printer. They just tell the printer driver what to print and the printer driver translates it into a language that the printer can understand. That's all that ghostscript is doing, too, it's just doing it because another driver ran it, rather than you running it because you double-clicked on it and selected File->Print.)

I'm telling you this in the hopes that an understanding of what's going on will help you figure out where any troubles you might encounter lie. I'll admit that this is something of a difficult process, but I had zero trouble with it once I got it set up and working.