There was a thread about the store (not necessarily about Lame), but nobody seemed to reply to it...

My wife is using the Amazon store now, which is great because now I get to listen to the songs she purchases. iTunes didn't make that possible.

Personally, I still do not see myself frequenting any online music stores. I just like having the CD, and like I said in the other thread, usually you can find a "like new" CD on Amazon Marketplace for less than you can buy the digital copy. Then you can rip it however you like and you have the physical disc.

Also, we've already found an annoyance. For the second song we downloaded at the store, after we confirmed the order it just spat us back out to the main MP3 page. There was no confirmation page, and no download box. We then had no way of downloading the song we had just purchased. We had to contact Amazon and they opened the song back up to us the next day.

Aside from that I like how the store operates. You have to download and install a small downloader application, which takes the song you've purchase, puts it in a download queue, and when it's done it'll add it to your iTunes or WMP library automatically (I don't use either, but it's still a good feature).

Oh, and Lily Allen is a guilty pleasure of mine as well. She's pretty bad live, though.