Quote:
I'm puzzled as to why you need to use MP3 Tag Studio after ripping with dBPowerAmp, what is dBPowerAmp not doing to the tags that you need doing ?

Yeah, I figured someone would call me on that one. When I made that post, I had all of an hour's experience with the program, and had somehow missed the module that controlled the tag editing. It is every bit as powerful as EAC's, and a bit more intuitive in operation, but I'll still probably end up tweaking them a bit with MP3TS. Maybe not. I've ripped eight CDs, but haven't really gotten into the tagging part of the process yet.

Quote:
"CD Ripper: Ultra Secure & C2 Pointers
CD Ripper: Profiles"

Hmmm... the trial version I downloaded has those features... but I guess they go away after the 21 day trial period is over, don't they? So, yes, the hideously expensive $36 version is the better way to go.

This program rocks! It has completely solved several problems that I thought were caused by my computer, but were instead artifacts of EAC. If I had to guess, I would say that EAC is not totally happy with Vista. (For that matter, neither am I, but that's a rant for a different thread.)

tanstaafl.