need to find:

Camshaft from a 1995 2.2 liter 4 cylinder Mazda diesel engine (I think R2 is the designation).

A little background:

I've been down in Belize for the last 5 weeks. Where I live there, we are totally off the grid. Currently, our only source of power is a 24 panel solar electric system. Unfortunately on cloudy days, our power grid goes down late at night when the batteries drain below 23.6 volts and the inverter kicks off. This means our freezers and refrigerators are off for a few hours.

We have a backup power generator that the controller will automatically kick over to when the voltage falls below a certain level. Unfortunately, it's broken (as is the backup backup generator...the salty, humid air does a number on engines). So I need a new camshaft and I need to get it down to Belize as cheaply as possible.

We've looked at a number of shops and dealers in the states and nobody seems to know much about this engine. Evidently, it wasn't sold here?

The only promising thing I've yet to find on google is:
http://www.smsdiesel.ie/pdfs/Mazda%20R2%20Diesel.pdf

But I assume that company is in Ireland. That kit seems really nice if it's not prohibitively expensive. I've submitted the contact form on their website, but haven't heard back yet.

Anyhow, if any of you guys in Europe have access to this part and don't mind posting it over to the US for me, I'd be happy to compensate you a bit for your time and effort.

This would make our life a whole lot easier, as we have to be absolutely paranoid about preserving power all the time.

Thanks,