I'll confirm what Bitt said for the most part. My orders sent to the US have been getting there more quickly than in past years given the typical holiday rush. However, there have been a couple which have taken weeks. One of which has already necessitated sending out a replacement package.

Mail delivery varies wildly around the world and there are more variables than I care to imagine. It's an insanely complex logistics problem and it's amazing things actually get anywhere. wink

As a reminder, I'm shipping from Canada. I've had some packages in the past couple of weeks reach UK addresses in 5 days. A recent one hit an address in the Netherlands in 4 days. 4 to 7 business days is my quoted "typical" time, but now and then I also see a curve-ball and 3 or 4 week delay.

In the past few years I've seen some problem countries. They include Italy, Spain and Russia. I would say that I've also had more problems with US deliveries than anywhere else, but that's not fair because the US accounts for so much more of my volume (and it's such a large country with seemingly varying mail standards from coast to coast).