Hi,

Installed V1.03 Beta 3 yesterday on my MK2, the Sound-Beep settings are not preserved on my unit between power downs and some other settings seem to get lost (not spent enough time playing yet to give a fuller picture), this effect is quite repeatable.

Also, which might be releated, the unit doesn't seem to perform timed power downs, i.e. with emplode set to shut down the empeg after 10 seconds, turn ignition off and the unit stays on indefinatley. The yellow and orange cables are correctly wired. If this is normal, could someone please point me to a description of what the behaviour should be please. I might also add, that this didn't work on the previous version of code, so maybe it's hardware related...

I read somewhere on the BBS about inserting a diode in the power lead to prevent a possible negative spike from confusing the power detect sensors circuit, do I need to do this?

Regards,

John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).
[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>