Originally Posted By: drakino
but no way to manually add a site.

There actually is. wink It's both obvious and non-obvious at the same time. It's obvious because it can be done with drag-and-drop, but it's non-obvious because you must drag URLs from another window (you can't drag a tab to the Top Sites list). There's a little bugginess with the initial display of controls, but once you stop editing and re-open the Top Sites, everything is fine.

So here's the whole thing: view your Top Sites and open another window. Navigate by whatever means you want to your desired site in the new window. Press the Edit button on the Top Sites view. Drag the URL from the new window by the icon in the address bar into your Top Sites list. When you release, that site will be inserted into your list.

Here's the display issue. You won't see an "X" to remove that site nor a pin to fix it in place. If you press the Edit button to stop editing, navigate to a different site and then re-open Top-Sites and Edit, you will see that the remove button appears and that the site you dragged in is pinned.

Quote:
As for the issue with marking threads read, I haven't had that come up yet, though it is only showing the main page for me on the top sites. I could see this being an issue if it moved a sub forum onto the top sites as well.

Yeah, I have a Top Site item specifically for the Off-Topic forum, since it's the way I always come to the BBS. In fact I checked out some of the other sub-forums today for the first time in months. wink