The new 1TB version, I looked at all the options and it seemed a good one. I got a bit of a discount too wink

The wireless range seems much improved over my Express and the previous 2Wire router I was using. Even though my house is made of basically cardboard, it has 3 floors and find that in my bedroom at the top of the house I got various little deadspots, now even with the fire doors closed I get good signal quality. I think it has something to do with the amount of other WiFi traffic going on here, I have maybe 10 others listed when I look. The Time Capsule seems to be doing a good job of finding some space.

The back up was pretty slow, but now it's done I don't even notice it doing it. I have no idea why I haven't used this feature before.

One thing I can't get to work is Back To My Mac, but this has nothing to do with the Time Capsule. I need to install uPnP on my Clarkconnect box and am too much of a dumbass to do it. I think it time for a review of my internet solution anyway, that may mean a replacement of the Clarkconnect after 3 years of faithful service. One of the HD died the other week too, so there is a little motivation to do something with it anyway.

Cheers

Cris.