I ran some stats on the weblogs (using awstats) for the past week, though unfortunately the stats tools lacks understanding for any more recent browser so I can't post an exact breakdown. Keep in mind this also includes people hitting the site from various search engine searches.

Firefox leads with a 40.4% share. 20% of the total is from 3.6, with the next largest at 14.4% on 3.5.8. All other versions are tiny, but go all the way back to version 0.8!

IE is in second place with 24.2%. 10.2% is IE8, 5.8% is IE7 and 7.6% is IE6. IE 2.0 is the oldest reported.

From here, the breakdown falls apart. Safari shows 23.9%, but no version breakdown. Chrome identifies as Safari, so thats part of it, and all iPhone traffic is in there too. Netscape 5 comes in at 4.7%, and Opera comes in at 3.1%. And unknown is at 1.4%.

OS breakdown shows 62.7% on Windows, 20.8% on Macs, and 9.8% on Linux. 6.4% is unknown.

Windows breakdown is iffy, but shows 35.6% on XP, 9.3% on Vista, and what I'm guessing is a combination of 7 and NT4 at 12.8%.

Oh, and as far as traffic, about 15% is from search engine referrals. I found the top search phrases interesting:

adjusting my stock turbo 2005 subaru legacy
youtube no sound
no sound on youtube
las vegas songs
how to open zip files on iphone
headphones for sleeping
songs about las vegas
songs about vegas
windows server 2008 dlna
vegas songs

I'll have to see about getting a better version of the program to try and break down some of it more.