Kijiji, as I've mentioned, is more popular than Craigslist in many places. Canada is one of those places. You can read accounts from other people on the net about how an ad on Kijiji has gotten them quicker sales. It may be lesser known among tech-type people, but it's got a large following in the non-tech crowd. And when you're selling random shit, those are the people you want to see your ad. Ads on Kijiji are done through a form - you don't have to format them yourself. And yes, by all means, post on both sites and any other sites you can. If you have specialized stuff to sell, there are specialized places to go as well. But that's all besides the point and has nothing to do with why I started this thread.

BTW, I also didn't say I liked the design of the Canadian site. It's plain, but not ugly. I sad that this was a perfect example of a re-design gone bad, making the site next to useless. Craigslist on the other hand is nearly useless because its design and functionality suck equally. But I don't want to talk about Craigslist either.

I'm starting to feel like I posted this thread to the comments thread of Gizmodo or something, and not the empeg BBS.