Is there a way to tie the sliders on the right to corresponding lines in the layout? For instance, can we have the sliders e and s limit the line BC1? There are certain situations with invalid values that do turn the lines red, but it's currently possible to cause BC1 to go outside limits without it turning red.

Is there a way to have the limits actually restrict movement? For example, stopping the angle change on A when the line hits either extension or compression limit? I don't know anything at all about this software...

Why is it that when I move B around, the lid mount point figures change? And they also change when I slide "I" even though B doesn't move when I do that? And both lid mount values change when I slide "I" even though I'd only expect the "up" to change, since visually that's all that's happening in the layout.

Is it possible to eliminate the C'1 point and associated lines? I can't see a need for them - unless they're of course used to help calculate the other stuff. It seems that the current dimensions to include some inch lengths, so it would be ideal if I could slide back the lid mounting point along the lid line - while keeping the lid line its current length. That would go a long way to help me wrap my brain around the way the layout works.

I also don't understand the value for "Spring closed Length" it seems to increase as the spring line decreases in size.

Edited by hybrid8 (24/05/2010 13:49)