Well, there are about a half dozen neighbors I know quite well, plus others I don't know so well. Only two currently have a key. Then there's family, of which only my brother has a key. I can't give a key to the UPS/FedEx/Mail guys... There are a lot of people I don't mind and actually enjoy showing up unannounced, so I'll need at least the medium complicated solution. wink

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't answer the door if it weren't for the dogs barking and the fact we have a baby in the house that we're sometimes trying to get to sleep. The people that don't understand the sign will usually wait around a long time at the door and often ring or knock two or three times. Even after they've seen me walk right by the door, look at them, wave and not answer it.

Hmmm.. I think turning this into a profit-generating system might work the best. Install some water nozzles, including some in the floor slab, a switch and a camera to record everything. Put up web site showing people getting water-blasted with funny captions. Run some advertising to make a few bucks. Lots of laughs.