Well, let me run down my list. I don't get that magazine so I can't say what is and isn't on the list.

• Empeg Mark II 20gb Blue

• Cheapo amp and factory speakers for now

• Serial GPS to hook into the laptop for roadtrips like the empeg meet

• Dishplayer 7100 plus a 40gb drive, digital satelite PVR goodness

• Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, and Super Nintendo

• Sprint Broadband (for 12 more hours, thank god I can finally dump it) Wireless fixed serviced

• Apple Airport

• Nokia 8290 with Voicestream. IR allows for many neet uses, and it's a tiny phone with awesome SMS features.

• Omnisky service, with a PCMCIA CDPD modem (19.2k). Also useful on the roadtrips, but being dumped once Ricochet is in Colorado Springs

• Compaq Armada M700, awesome little laptop. Mine until I leave my current job

• PIII 800 system, running Win2000. Currently used as my TV as well since it's hooked to a 27 inch monitor, and gaming machine

• Celeron 300 acting as a linux internet sharing device. Does too much to list here

• Sony 18.1 inch LCD monitor, sitting in it's box waiting for the move to be completed

• iPaq handheld, with PCMCIA sleeve to work with my 802.11 or CDPD connections

And for the things on the wish list (These are what I am looking at now, nothing out of my current financial reach is here)

• New system to put the 27 inch monitor in the living room when I move. Currently being shipped a Duron 850, and looking into quiet PC stuff.

• IR control for above system. IRMan on order, will program and integrate into a media program I am looking into for remote controbility all from the Dishplayer remote, including DVD (mmm, progressive scan). Also has PVR features, for the local channels

• Apple G4 laptop. Currently waiting on a new revision with more modern features, since this M700 is working fine for now

• As talked about above, Ricochet service

• Microdrive for iPaq, and possible future digital camera

• Better broadband (Will have after the move, from a flawless @home local provider)

• Indash LCD. I've been looking at this for a while, and have money to get one. Currently considering one with a touch screen, CD/DVD playback and TV tuner.

• DVD based navigation system for above wish

• Much better soundsystem for the car to complement the empeg and DVD

• Portable hard drive based MP3 player, waiting to see if empeg ever enters this area, as it's not a huge priority

• Gamecube system, (Will have on launch day). A few more good games for the PS2 so I will buy one