Originally Posted By: Archeon
Stupidly enough, I never set the camera back to the original 6MP setting.
Assuming your camera has sufficient storage capacity, and likewise your computer, you could do as I do and just leave your camera [b[always[/b] at the maximum resolution, and re-size the pictures as needed on your computer. This won't help you with your current situation, unfortunately.

I use a free program called PhotoReize400.exe that is both versatile and very simple to use. After installation, you have an executable program called something like PhotoResize_WxxxHyyy.exe where xxx and yyy are the number of pixels Width and Height you want the resized image to be. You can change xxx and yyy to be any value you want, I keep half a dozen or so copies of the program with commonly used values already defined. To resize an image, you just use Windows Explorer to drag the file onto the PhotoResize_WxxxHyyy.exe file, and it resizes the picture to the xxx by yyy specs and puts the resized copy in the same directory as the original file with "Wxxx" appended to the original filename.

Gaaahhh... this sounds so much more complicated than it is. Just drag your file (or a dozen or 20 of them at once if you want) onto the program and it puts resized copies into the source directory.

tanstaafl.