Quote:
Just call up AT&T business relations. They started offering business plans October 28th. Considering Apple underestimated consumer demand, it probably took a while to ramp up to also be able to meet enterprise demands.

Actually, I have been exchanging emails with campus AT&T reps for past two weeks and they are not able to confirm yet that this includes consolidated billing. But I have to believe it will, otherwise we won't be using them. If it happens, thought, it will be AT&T that will have organized the back end of this, not Apple. That's actually understandable, but I still don't think that Apple thinks enterprise.

Another "not enterprise" point: crappy, falsely-lower-initial-price1-year warranty and clunky Applecare extended warranty process (unless purchased from store.apple.com). I have asked AT&T whether they will be directly activating our theoretical 1000-2000 Applecares.

(not sure we will pay that extra $99 per unit given that a lot of the iPad losses could be non-warrantable. So maybe we should just plan on 50 spares).

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.