The first ones I mentioned, which you dismissed, look pretty much like ones I've personally used which wrap around your nose, but don't use your nose for support. They simply cup to your face and use the elastic band to hold them in place.

Bitt, if you're looking for someone to hand-deliver the perfect item to your doorstep then you should just ask for that and perhaps send around a 3D mold of your face for testing purposes.

No one is going to be able to tell you what's going to please you precisely, regardless of the nose bridge situation. I've not had any issues with the nose part of any safety glasses/goggles, but I have with pinching above the ears and sweating/fogging for example.

I'm probably going to try a pair of those DeWalt models next since I've been without any type of eye shielding for some time and I do more than an average amount of work that's more safely done with them.

The welding goggles you mentioned in your first post are also available with clear lenses - you didn't find these, but they've already been mentioned to you, so yeah, you kind of implied you weren't able to locate them on your own, not that you didn't try.

Edited by hybrid8 (07/12/2010 17:44)