I have had the EMPEG installed for about a month now, and still have no way to get rid of Alternator whine, Speaker pop (on Power ON/OFF), and the digitized noise at all times when car is on or off. I have a BMW 99 M3 and I bought a brand new A/D/S/ P840.2 amp for the occasion. The digitized noise is the most annoying of it all because on slow songs that don't have a lot of treble it is horrible. The digitized noise does not change with volume or RPM, it is constant. The alternator stays the same volume but frequency changes with RPM. And the loud spike is there when I power it off and on, but mostly off. I have tried the grounding RCA's as directed, and that just seems to make the digitized noise worst and the sound somewhat muffled. I have pulled the EMPEG out and taped up everything that is/isn't being used and the back of the harness as well. I have the unit mounted in the glove box and the engine noise is there if I am holding the unit in my hand in the car with the glove box out as well. I have also tried isolators (from pyramid) and that made the sound terrible. I am completely out of options. I had the unit professionally installed and from what I can tell, they wired the power to some accessory power and used the in-line power filter (at first they didn't and I had speaker pops when I hit the brakes, turn-on anything...). The ground is however going straight back to the GND of the AMP in the trunk, as is the Remote AMP on wire. I am only using the rear outputs of the EMPEG and taped up everything metal (includeing the gold RCA connectors). I have the factory deck going to the input of the EMPEG and I switched the jumpers on the board over from 1V input to 4V input. Does anyone have any suggestions or see anything that I have left out?

-Jason Sarich
Sunnyvale, CA #00018