Nope. But then again, the more things change for Android, the more they stay the same. Don't get me wrong, most Android devices are still better than any Blackberry - now there's an OS that was truly designed by the incompetant. But hey, I'm still pissed at Apple for stagnation, so I really hope to see something truly interesting next week. While they maintain a popular platform, they're starting to get a little boring as software innovators and definitely showing much less polish than they used to in some respects. Bloody iPod app still doesn't support compilation or any multi-artist albums, including albums with guest artists on any track. Specifically, Compilation tag, and Album Artist (equivalent) tags and associated sorting and display logic.

One thing I forgot to mention, we'll probably see some announcement that Apple has sold about (or over) 200 million iOS devices next week. They were already close in March according to information from their Samsung lawsuit. With iPhone and iPod touch combined, they've already got more units in the market than Nintendo's DS series.

Edited by hybrid8 (03/06/2011 15:58)