Hi,

How many would you like? PM a quantity and an address to ship to.

I still have 12 after giving one away to a friend, that I have been using for regression testing. I could send Mk2 and Mk2a's, no Mk1's.

I can put in some older drives (12GB, 30GB, etc) if you want. I can even include a 500GB (2 each 250 GB drives) to show the .mp3 and .wav storage capability of a USER GROUP SUPPORTED, 2000 era player if you like.

Still haven't been successful integrating SATA drives yet (hardware, software, spare time issues), can't give you that yet. Would have been nice to send my 1TB SATA Laptop drive or a couple of 500GB drives in a player to you. The latest problem was with an Addonics PATA-to-SATA Adapter that use the Marvell chip. The first one allowed me to Pump the disk, load good player software, but then steps all over the Ethernet - won't even show the IEEE address in "About". Surprised me too. The second one was DOA this week. Done with Addonics - support said essentially "I don't know".

I'd be happy to send you some players.

Ross