Originally Posted By: andy
I do hope your are taking the old one with the dodgy button back to the Apple store to get it swapped for a working one ?

Out of warranty. Sold it to one of those mobile phone recycling companies for £280, I've used them before so I know they are good for it. The button works, it just sticks a little when you double press it. My old 3GS did this and when I took it in for a swap they told me it's common and as soon as it starts I should swap it out. I'm not paying what ever it is to swap to a refurb.

I did the maths and even though I won't actually save any money I am about even after the swap of tariff, sale of the old one, cashback deal I got and not having to pay for a swapped iPhone 4.

I just asked Siri the time and he told me. So I assume it will work everywhere outside of the US too. The only useful thing I have found for Siri is setting alarms and reminders, that and "Play me some Johnny Cash please" in the car. That is quite useful. If I am polite to Siri he is not polite back, so saying please and thank you makes no difference to the attitude. I think this is a bit of an oversight as it would be much more human if he was polite back.

Cheers

Cris

Edited by Cris (17/10/2011 18:39)