Got mine installed at Circuit City in San Jose on StevensCreek. Lance did the installation. I ended up paying $60 for the deck install, $60 for the amp install and ~$100 for cables (all they sell is Monster) and parts. Not only did it take them 7 hours, but they did a pretty shoddy job. My mounting plate is scratched badly. The player is not flush with the mounting plate. Wires are hanging, despite the fact that there is plastic wire conduit parrallel to those hanging wires. He claims the blue remote amp wire came loose on my riocar chassis, so he had to wire the amp directly to the accessory circuit. Everything works ok, but if I pull or insert the player while the car is on, there's a horrible feedback pop that can't be good for the player or speakers. Learned not to do that real quick. If the car is running without the player in, there is horribly loud engine feedback noise from the amp.

I should have just done the installation myself, but I was thinking that a "professional" would do it better. I keep forgetting that I live in the Bay Area and no one pays attention to quality or takes pride in their work.

Despite my better judgement, I'll be taking mine back and making them do the whole thing over again correctly.

I can't necessarily fault Circuit City for the failings of one location or set of individuals, but I won't give them any more of my patronage.