Originally Posted By: robricc
I've recently be playing around with a Sony Google TV (NSZ-GS7). If you have your photos in Picasa Web, it's about as seamless as can be. It even syncs your friend's photos, so if they come over and want to show you a slide show, there's no setup necessary. The other aspects of Google TV could use some work, but the Gallery app is seriously good (if you live in Google's cloud).

I've got the older Sony Bluray/Google TV all-in-one. I agree that it's really great when it works. Unfortunately, I can't recommend a GTV box for the generic consumer. At least with my Sony, it gets wedged maybe once a month ("Application TV is not responding!") requiring you to pull the power cord and reboot it. Also, the new YouTube remote display feature, where a button shows up on your Android phone's YouTube app that lets you shift the video to your TV, almost works, but is seriously buggy. (Ten minutes after you're done and, say, back to watching live TV, it will wake up and hijack your TV screen, showing you the previous YouTube video. Very frustrating.)