Originally Posted By: petteri
Originally Posted By: Archeon

You're pocketing it wrong! laugh

I really do wonder if this is going to turn out to be a real concern or just something that's gotten blown out of proportion. It is a little unsettling that this is happening so soon after the release, what are these phones going to look like after a year or two of use? How many people use an iPhone without a case? These larger phones really won't fit into most pockets I suppose with a case, people will have to adjust to using a belt clip or something.
How are the similar sized Android phones being carried around when not in actual use?

I almost never put my iPhone 5S in a pocket, I use a belt clip most of the time. It has also been wrapped in a simple rubberized case since day one. There are times when my belted iPhone 5S catches on car seat belts and such, I worry that the larger iphone 6 will get caught on things more often. Or simply jacks itself off my belt when sitting down or moving around.

My (not yet arrived) iPhone 6 will also be in a case as soon as I find a good one. Gravity happens.

And a new belt clip holder as soon as I find one that I like. If it turns out that the belt clip holder gets snagged too often in daily use, I don't have an alternate plan ...

iPhone 6 Plus just seems way too large to actually carry around everyday. Belt clip would likely snag frequently and I could imagine having to unclip the holder frequently before getting into a car or even just sitting down.

Pants pockets are not loose enough to cope with either new iPhone model, even my iPhone 5S can get oddly oriented in a pocket and need 'adjusting' before sitting down.