Originally Posted By: drakino
Originally Posted By: T-Mobile
The Nexus 6 by Motorola will join T-Mobile’s stellar device lineup on November 12 for $0 down (and $27.08 a month for 24 months on our Equipment Installment Plan).

24 x 27.08 = $649.92, actual device cost appears to be their pricing plan. Looks like the 64GB phone would be about $29.13 a month.

Ah thanks I missed that. I figured that was around what it would cost. That's fine with me. The 32GB would be fine with me too, since all my stuff is cloud-based now. Photos are the only thing that take up a ton of room, and that's only temporary.

Originally Posted By: Shonky
Note that the "free trial" generally requires you sign up to the recurring monthly plan so when the 3 or 6 month trial runs out you are automatically on the paid plan. Sure you can cancel it, but I bet a lot of people don't - at least not straight away.

I'm trialling it (poorly) with the 3 months free I got with a Chromecast. I have a calendar reminder to cancel it if I want to.

I jumped in at the beginning because of the introductory price of $7.99/month, which I still have. I'm carrying it alongside an rdio subscription, which is a little stupid. I love Google Music because it's the only all you can eat streaming service that lets you put your own stuff alongside it. And I love rdio because my wife is on it and I really like the interface. Again, I realize it's dumb to have both, but I like them both smile