My mark II has had this "problem" since the day I got it but just only now it has started to irritate me enough to write here about it.. :)

It seems that there's something wrong with my front fascia, or actually its placement. The fascia slides past (comes out) one of the four screws (the ones with what you need six-sided key/screwdriver), ie. I can pull the front panel off the empeg a bit while the screw that's supposed to be holding it against the unit stays there, fastened.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is mildly annoying since the fascia is 'protruding' out of that corner, especially when I am carrying the unit. There's no actual danger of the fascia detaching totally but it is, as said, quite irritating.

I tried opening the screws and found out that this particular one's counterpart was glued (with some chunky moss) to the unit itself, after removing the 'screw' the piece to which it was attached started rolling around behind the fascia.. I cleaned up some of the dried up glue away (it was actually protruding out from the screw's sides) and got the counterpart back to its original position but was left with the fascia hanging loose from one corner still.. Is there something wrong with my unit or an easy fix for this?