Well I haven't decided location yet, though under the glove box looks like a good possibility for now. But I have thought of an easy way to go about things and leave everything in tact for the time being. I don't recall how I came across the idea, but why not try an FM modulator? I guess the downside is perhaps a lack of quality, however I happen to have a cheap modulator that I just tried out tonight for a little while as I drove around the block a few times and it seemed to work well. This makes much more sense for me right now as I'm not eager to start ripping into my two month old car and rewiring everything. It will basically allow me a simple hassle free install, that I can always scrap and rework later if I am not satisfied. (Oh btw, this idea was in the FAQ. I didn't notice until after I searched to see what others have said in the past about modulators.) Any further comments on this idea are welcome.

What would have been ideal is if I could have used the CD changer interface into the factory head unit, but getting it to accept the signal is more trouble than I care to deal with. Too bad though, as there is already an easily accessable harness installed in my car.

Now if I could just simplify my docking sled. It seems silly for me to install my current one with it's menagerie of wires when all I really need is power and the two line outs. I took the docking connector off the sled and my next goal is to build it so that the power and line outs are in place for easy docking.

Duane