Originally Posted By: Faolan
Yep, and no need for him to do so. The family setup allows a child account as well.

I hate to say it, but that's still not what I want.

I don't want to have to switch iTunes accounts just to see the movies available. Searching for them isn't enough, I want to see the collection in front of me.

I'm very familiar with multiple account setups and child accounts in other apps, but almost all of them handle this issue the way I'm looking for Apple to handle it. With Netflix and Hulu, as you mentioned, all of the accounts have access to the exact same content, they just help each user keep track of their preferred content and watch history. The child accounts for those services merely limit the content available to a smaller subset of the total content on the service.

This is why I'm so fond of Movies Anywhere. My wife and I see the same exact movies in our lists regardless of where they were purchased. I can limit our son's account to the rating level I want (G currently, although I wish I had more control).

My entire problem could be solved if Movies Anywhere would let me add additional accounts from one service, but it looks like they only allow one at a time at the moment.