Quote:
What I cannot remember/figure out, is how to replace the "Anna Vu" background with the improved one. Tony?

I built that into my Logo Editor program and then forgot the details. smile Researching...

Looks like it's just a couple of files, as long as you get the file format correct. FAQ Entry here. Use caution: there are some BBS threads where people tried to replace those files, and the files were of the incorrect file format, and so their players locked up when they selected the visuals.

Sorry I can't get you the files in the correct format right now, since I'm not in a position where I can futz with the empeg itself at the moment. However, there is a way that you could do it, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty. smile

Procedure:

- Run the Logo Editor program (in your case running it under a Windows emulator).

- In the Logo Editor program, open the attached document file to get the desired images onto the screen. Anna VU on top, Tux Much on the bottom.

- Use the Logo Editor to upload the graphics to your player to get them installed in the correct format (it's an option on the File menu).

- Check that they look correct on the player and that the visuals work without crashing.

- Use a separate FTP program or a shell terminal to copy off the two loose files noted in FAQ entry, and include them in your builder image. FAQ entry says the files are:

Anna VU:
/empeg/lib/visuals/vuback.raw

Tux Much:
/empeg/lib/visuals/logo.raw

smile

Attachments
For Mark - For V21 Builder - Anna Vu and Tux Much.bin (137 downloads)