Good heavens. It sounds like we have it easy, compared to you guys. 17 items on the schedule? You're going to be spending most of your time changing tasks! That's insanity. Our 2nd grader has 8. Four + lunch + another four. No wonder you're looking for something to help.

Our school district has settled on two different platforms. Elementary students are using something called Seesaw. It's... not terrible, but I wouldn't call it stellar. It's more an app, than a all-encompassing platform. I think it's supposed to integrate with larger platforms like Clever and Schoology. Middle school and above are using Canvas. It's not bad, but I wouldn't put a younger kid in front of it -- it feels more geared towards students who are selecting from a variety of courses, so it feels like our district has done the right thing by keeping it simpler for the younger grades. We haven't had any issues at all with either being broken. In addition to that, teachers appear to be augmenting with google services -- notably drive and youtube -- with links posted on the central app that the kids use. Our district has passed out chromebooks to students in 3rd grade and above, for a few years, now, so they were already heavily steeped in the google ecosystem, so using drive seems natural.

Distance learning as an adult is hard. It takes discipline that children that young don't have, yet. It's possible, but very challenging.