I have just received my tuner module from the European e-store. The order was placed online September 27th. I received an e-mail notice of shipping and a Royal Mail tracking number from Peter Moore at the Rio Car Dispatch Office on October 1st. After our Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend, I received notice that a parcel had arrived at Canada Customs on October 10th. The tuner was assessed at CAN $188.83 for duty. I paid CAN $25.29 in duty and taxes. The tuner was very well packgaged (double boxed and padded) and came with a North American antenna adapter, Rio Car CD Rom software upgrade (v1.03), a Harness Extension Cable, and instructions.

I have experienced problems ordering online from the U.S. store when purchasing my Mk II unit. When Sonic Blue had a survey on their U.S. website in May (not Rob's empeg survey), I was led to believe I would receive a pair of headphones for participating. I'm still waiting. Even as an established Rio Car customer, I was unable to complete an online order for a tuner from their U.S. store with Customer Assistance. In contrast, my online order from the European store was problem free and was acknowledged with an e-mail describing shipping details.

For peace of mind, I'd suggest ordering from the European store if you're in Canada.