Sorry to say this, but the numbers you were giving in some other thread were not suggesting that it would be that much cheaper in Estonia.

The numbers i gave was about getting metalwork of 1 single sled made, i was not talking about production, it was just a guess. If you make several units, of course the price per 1 unit is much lower, and if you will make 1000 units or so it will be only a fraction of this. I guess rob misunderstood me. It was just answer to somebodys clame that you can't make the sled by jourself under $120 or something. Don't remember the discussion exactly. I don't know prices of production, i just assume that they will be lower than in most of the Europe.

My friend got his car back from repairs today. He had a little crash to the cars back end. There was a cut in the metal from fuelling hole to the rear light,like you can see from attached pic. I costed him 1500 EEK = 96 EUR to repare. That was the price for metalwork and the paint job. Isn't it cheaper than the same work would cost in your car service?

Of course i'm not saying that producing a car player and repairing a car could be compaired. Just the labour is cheaper here, i think it has to make a difference.

Veiko
[email protected]

MK1 #317 - 20GB green
Veiko [email protected] MK1 #317 - 20GB green