- Staring at osciloscope while watching some tunes that produce nice plots (clear vocals in forground, percusion only, electronica) I got an idea that all 'scope visuals would benefit from far more aggresive syncing (that is, keeping the phase at t=0 same from one sweep to another). Now, I am not sure how is that done (just make sure that the waveform at t=0 has y=0, or do that for the frequency with largest amplitude, or largest power - if the spectrum is available at that moment, of course - I don't know...). Also, IWBNI [1] reseed button would change the timebase, perhaps in three or four steps. Perhaps there could also be display with logarithmic amplitude (if it is not that already).

- IWBNI visual reseeding function would be separated from forcing transient popup function. They are invoked by press on Select mode. Perhaps transient popup could be migrated to holding the same button (I believe it is not used at the moment)? (I said that somewhere already, but never mind....)

- Isn't Marquesas visual in the wrong menu group (it is in Soundplot submenu; doesn't it belong to Spectrum Plot?)

- Visuals kind of stutter when the disk is being read. I don't know whether that's avoidable, but if it is....

- Let me reiterate my wish for a visual similar to 'Voice Plot' in WinAmp basic visualization library ('Waterfall display' in old submarine passive sonars).

- Hm, I am certain I had more, but could not remember now

[1] See, I am learning usenet vocabulary. Old dog and all that

Dragi "Bonzi" Raos
Zagreb, Croatia
Q#5196, MkII#80000376, 18GB green
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue