I just installed my tuner module over the weekend, and frankly I'm disappointed... I would have thought the tuner UI would have been much more cool than it is.

OK, so dev has probably been concentrating their efforts on more important areas. I don't have a problem with that. I'm glad to have all of the new features that 2.0b3 has. I think they've done a great job. But, if at all possible, I think a little more effort should be applied to the tuner UI. Specifically, I agree that you should be able to change stations with the rotary knob. I don't think it needs to have the graph, but it would be cool. Maybe make the numbers fly by, like when you scroll through the menu? Just a thought. Also, there should be some kind of scan mode, where one click to the right would jump to the next station with decent reception, not just the next preset. Of course, this would have to be a preference. Some way of having the player automatically scan for all of the nearby stations would also be nice.

Anyway, I travel allot in my car, so saving presets doesn't always work for me, and I would really appreciate it if the tuner UI was a little more user friendly.