A friend brought this up today and thought I'd post and see what others think is it's even remotly possable.

Create a "sleeve" that goes over the bare empeg unit, kinda like the car sled, that when put on the unit can then be portable with normal headphone jack in the back. Now this would have to be run off a lithium battery or notebook battery of some sort of course, and would only get roughly 4-8 hours of use outta the battery till it needs rechargeing.

I know the empeg isn't exactly small by no means. But if I'm going to take it outta my car and carry it around at school, work etc anyways why not be able to play the music where ever I'm at without haveing to plug it into a wall or other sorce of power/audio.

Would be a wonderful add-on and if anyone out there can create one of these I'd be willing to pay a fairly good amout for an add-on of this sort. Take it that a normal mp3 player now only stores several megs and on extreme cases several gigs. Why not have my home, car and portable mp3 player all in 1 package?
Blue MK2 20 Gig #090000956 4796 Songs Available at all times.