I hope I don't come off too offensive....

I got the site to work with IE's dutiful caching. Was it worth my time? Not over the 56k connection.

At work I've got a T1 at my disposal. How did that work out? The page failed to load on IE5 for Macintosh. I didn't try it on my Win2K desktop running IE6.

For a personal site that I suppose was done for fun, there's just a bit too much negativity. I don't care if it's a disclaimer and if it's not a company site. Do a small speed check or pop up an alert before trying to load everything within a set time frame.

But all this can be explained easily. Milo works for VERANT. I suppose some of the aggression and bad temperament of their useless gaming staff and management has rubbed off onto their model artists. Maybe because so many of their employees have seen that people can make more money playing the game than some of them make "making" and running the game.

Bruno
Who has seen the Froglock King and his minions stripped of their Black Sash one too many times over the years.
And I've seen people bank-roll enough to make a drug dealer look like a fry guy at McDonalds.

(Disclaimer - I don't play any multiplayer online games, including EverQuest (unfortunately have plenty of friends who do - Dark Ages of Camelot is the current game for the masses))