Most of the editing on the doc is done late at night when I get in. I'm surprised it's not riddled with typos and grammatical errors.

The link for 3rd party empeg software links to an empty anchor "#" which should just keep you on the same page. If your browser complains about that - it's got a problem itself. I have a small list of apps that I'll put into another page that will pop or I'll be putting it at the bottom and flip to it with an anchor. So I left it empty on purpose for today.

Touched up the other points and I've got a small list of additions I'll make in a day or so as well.

I'll also accept additions for the 3rd party software list. The only requirement is that the software must already have at least 1 complete and released version (just to be fair :)

Bruno

/edit/ Someone feel free to post a link in the mp3.com forums and by all means send a note to slashdot. It's a shame SONIC halted retail production. Then again, they've got a nice investment in IP and continued OEM work - if the market opens up to this type of product, let's hope another incarnation makes it to retail.

Edited by hybrid8 (01/12/2001 22:50)