I just ran out on my lunch break to the local Fry's and picked up "More Fast And Furious: Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture The Fast And The Furious" due to all the press it has been receiving because it's the first 'copy protected' CD from a major record label(Not to mention I love the movie!). Put the CD in my computer, fired up Audiograbber, pressed 'Grab' and it locked up the program. I had to give AG the three finger salute(Ctrl-Alt-Del), end the task, and relaunch it. Turns out Universal paid some genius a lot of $$$ to fudge up the start index on the first song(It was -3728:16). So I went in and set the start time to "0" on the first track and Ta-Da, it works! Gee, what a cracker I am! It took me all of 2 minutes, including restarting AG, to 'unprotect' the CD. So, the moral of this post is: Feel free to go out and buy the album, you will be able to rip it and listen to it on our favorite digital music player. The only thing I am debating right now is if I want to go through all the trouble of returning it in protest... As a side note, the CD has a 'Compact Disc Digital Audio' Logo on it, which according to this site(it is the first logo, at the top) means it conforms to the Red Book standard. I wonder if the standard states that you can specify an invalid start time?