Guys,

Sorry I didn't make an announcement about this. I would have done so if anyone had bothered to tell me that this was going to happen, and likewise I would have updated the international prices.

I'll adjust the store on Monday, but we won't be dispatching anything from the international store until the new year (January 2nd).

I _assume_ that SB are going to honour the 30 day price promise. If you bought a player at the previous price within the last 30 days, contact SB right away. You might find you get a much faster response by phoning, even if you have to hold for a while. If you purchased from the International store, we won't be processing any refunds until the new year (assuming SB give the go-ahead to do so) so just email [email protected] and we'll get back to you.

Note that the UK store is now out of tuner modules, and I suspect the same will be true in the US very soon. I'd encourage you not to stock pile spares - it would be nice if as many owners as possible were able to get a tuner for their car. I don't know if any more will be manufactured - I wouldn't bet on it.

Rob