Boolean, there's no A/D on these lines.

Yes, I wrote ARCbbs a looooooong while ago! Actually, many of us here were known in the acorn scene: I wrote ARCterm (all the versions, ie 3 (pd) 6 & 7 (commercial)), ARCbbs, the Telnet/rlogin client for the ANT internet suite, the server/user management tools for ANT multiuser suite, a very good 3270 emulator that got canned when the company went bust, the first soundtracker player on the ARM CPU, and some of the very first "scrolly" demos for the acorn.

Patrick did the 2 port serial cards for the acorn (I did the firmware), and we co-developed many of the acorn SCSI cards (me doing the firmware again). He also did the Graphics Enhancer for the acorn, a 56001 DSP card, and more strange stuff.

John Graley did a great acorn demo (!funkydance?) and probably a lot more stuff I don't know about...

Rob ran an Acorn BBS and did the PC keyboard interface box with Patrick, plus lots of other stuff...

Toby did a lot of acorn bits - some educational software, for example - plus lots of graphicsy things.

Peter wrote a lot of the ANT Fresco browser, and before, when he worked at Iota, did bits of Animator. Also known for his GIF optimisation/animation tools.

I'm sure I've missed a lot out, but those are the acorn links I know of. Mike was a QL user, so missed out on the rich vein of acornism ;)

Hugo