I accumulated a few wishes on my travels over the New Year period. Here's another:

Sometimes I'll stop the car engine (with the empeg on) and remove the key (sending it to sleep), then decide to listen for a couple of minutes longer. No problem - it's in sleep mode, so I wake it up. Then, when I'm finished, I press and hold the top button (or press Power on the remote, or use the Power Off menu item).

When I come back to the car a while later and start it up, the empeg goes straight into sleep mode (because it remembered that I put it to sleep). I'd prefer it to come back to life, unless it was asleep the last time the ignition was on. In other words, ignore any changes in its state while the ignition is off.

Yes, I know the obvious workaround is to turn it off by briefly turning on the ignition, but if I'm asleep in the back, I don't really want to get up and crawl over the seats (even assuming that I can find the key...) .

Actually, if I'm asleep, I'll forget to turn it off and drain my battery. Should have said, "about to go to sleep".