As for the other points:

Tuners have nothing to do with money. Right now nobody in SB has said "no" to making another batch, we just haven't had the time to talk with the right people. We've been a little busy at CES ensuring the future of the car audio line.

We anticipate that the answer might be "no" because there doesn't seem to be a precedent for manufacturing a discontinued product. Various qualifications expire, there's no resource to manage the vendor and so forth. We do, however, have several third parties with a strong interest in making a production run if there is sufficient demand. If we go that route I would expect a third party to cover themselves by taking firm pre-orders.

All of this is conjecture, and your attacks are based on conjecture. A few weeks ago there were lots of flames from people who placed orders at the store over Christmas and believed they would not receive those orders, when in fact the vast majority of them did so. Why don't you wait until the thing you're attacking has actually happened? You might find you don't have to bother.

Fascias - I stated several months ago that we would not be making any more, because the tool is worn out. The tool is worn out because we have made a hell of a lot of them, and have a huge quantity in stock. When I have a minute to organise things I'll get someone in over a weekend to assemble all the kits and ship some over to the eStore. Maybe we'll run out of them one day, but I doubt it. We even have a significant quantity of blue screens set aside for service.

What's next?

Rob