Perhaps you're not understanding the point of such a feature. You wouldn't program a different EQ for each song. You would just choose which of the 16 presets comes up for each song. And most of the time, they would just use the default anyway. You'd only choose a preset for songs that needed it.

I understand the point of such a feature completely. What I didn't know was how empeg planned on implementing this feature, and I assumed that they gave you an option to set each song differently rather than from a list of 16 presets. Either way, this doesn't affect *me* as a consumer anyway, as my equalizers are all flatlined on every preset, and that is the way that I like it.

This is mainly because I drive a Jeep Wrangler, and with the factory speakers, there isn't enough quality of sound to even worry about equalizers, especially with the top down and the music blaring over the wind noise. I know I'm very much in a minority of the empeg populous, but I was only speaking from my point of view.

(O|||||O)